Available $4,850,000 - Industrial
Cushman & Wakefield’s Net Lease Group and Graham & Co. have been exclusively retained to offer for sale the 58,181 sq. ft. Keystone Automotive Building on a 7.75 acres site in Cullman, Alabama. The property is fully leased long term to Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. The lease is guaranteed by the Keystone’s parent, LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ; S&P: BB). This offering is an opportunity to acquire a well located industrial building leased long term to an excellent company.
- 100% Leased to Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. The lease is guaranteed by LQK Corporation, a credit tenant
- 12 year lease term with a rent increase
- The property is strategically located in Cullman, AL, an ideal location for companies intending to distribute product to the large Birmingham MSA & Huntsville MSA
- Toyota and Mazda have just announced a joint venture to build an auto assembly plant in Huntsville
- Interstate 65 – In addition to Birmingham and Huntsville, I-65 connects Cullman with Montgomery and Mobile to the south and Nashville to the north
- LQK’s revenues and operating income have increased every year since 2000, even through the last recession