$27,480,000 - Industrial
Investment Offering & Highlights
- LKQ Corporation is the industry leading company for distributing after market and recycled auto parts.
- LKQ is an environmentally conscious company.
- LKQ Corporation bonds have an S&P BB bond rating with “stable“ outlook.
- LKQ Corporation’s revenues and income from operations have increased every year since 2000.
- LKQ plans to ship auto parts to customers in Phoenix, Tucson, and Northern Mexico.
- The site is located near Interstates 10 and 8. I-10 connects Casa Grande with Phoenix and Tucson. I-8 connects Casa Grande with Yuma and San Diego to the west.
- The facility’s sales area has approximately 9.5 million people.
- The property is located across Thornton Road from a Walmart distribution center and catty-corner to a new Tractor Supply distribution center.
- The site has ample area for the expansion of the building or the addition of more buildings.
The site contains the building described below and LKQ’s outdoor storage area currently under construction. The 108,535± sq. ft. building will be primarily for the storage and distribution of aftermarket and recycled auto parts. Approximately 18,000 sq. ft. of the building will be used for dismantling cars to recycle selected parts. The outdoor area will be used to store automobiles for additional parts removal and recycling. After three to eight months in the yard, the cars are sold to scrap metal companies.