Available $6,000,000 - Retail - Single Tenant
Investment Offering & Highlights
- New 20-year corporate net lease investment in the booming Denver MSA
- Corporate guaranty and exceptional rent growth with 2% annual increases
- Guidepost is the largest Montessori school operator in the US with strong financial backing and continued growth during COVID-19 as other schools remain closed
- Record Weekly Enrollments in August 2020 as parents want schools that offer in-school learning as well as remote learning
- Roof replaced in 2012 with 30-year warranty (22 years left)
- Dense commercial corridor location across the street from Lowe’s and Sprouts anchored retail centers
- Large 1.24 acre lot on the hard corner with 44 onsite parking spaces
- Affluent trade area – average household income of $128,662 within 3 miles
CAPITAL PACIFIC and CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a brand new Guidepost Montessori school in affluent Parker, Colorado, a premier single tenant investment in the Denver MSA. The subject property is an existing school site, built in 2012, that was substantially renovated and improved in 2019. The property is leased to Guidepost Montessori, the largest corporate Montessori school operator in the U.S. with 62 locations.
The lease features a 20-year term with 2% annual rent increases throughout. There are two 5-year options to extend the lease. The tenant is responsible for taxes insurance and common area maintenance, and the landlord is responsible for roof (22 year warranty) and structure. The lease is guaranteed by Guidepost’s parent company, Higher Ground Education (HGE), a preeminent corporate school operator with significant financial backing and a market value over $100 Million.
Please use the following link to access the full OM: https://www.crexi.com/properties/454926/colorado-guidepost-montessori-new-20-yr-lease