Available $8,770,500 - Industrial
Investment Offering & Highlights
- ECOMMERCE: Online purchases are approximately 8.5% of US retail sales. Experts forecast that online purchases will TRIPLE in the next 11 years.
- FEDEX GROUND IS A TOP ECOMMERCE SHIPPER: Approximately 575 facilities handling 7.8 million packages per day. S&P BBB equivalent credit.
- NEW “LAST MILE” DISTRIBUTION BUILDING: Most efficient design for distribution of online purchases. Many truck doors and abundant parking for trucks and cars.
- FAVORABLE LEASE: New 10 year term with a rent increase. Minimal landlord obligations.
- BUILDING EXPANSION POTENTIAL: Creates potential upside for landlord.
A newly completed 59,325± sq. ft. distribution building situated on a 23.4± acre site located at 5420 Highway 65 South, Harrison, AR 72601, leased to FedEx Ground Package System, Inc. for
10 years. Completion is scheduled for May 1, 2018. The building can be expanded up to an additional 59,000± sq. ft. A tenant’s expansion request creates a potential opportunity for a landlord to
negotiate a lease term extension and an equitable return on the cost of the expansion. Contact the agent for more information.