Available $19,643,000 - Industrial
Investment Offering & Highlights
- Rent below market
- Price below replacement cost
- Tenant responsible for roof & structure maintenance
- Building & parking expansion potential onsite
- Mazda/Toyota JV constructing a $2.3 billion auto assembly plant in Huntsville
- Huntsville has the 3rd highest pro-rata concentration of engineers in the U.S. behind Silicon Valley and Framingham, MA
- This pool of engineering talent has attracted the following industries, institutes, government agencies and schools and companies to Huntsville
- Industries: Automobile manufacturing, aviation, defense, and biotech
- Companies: Toyota, Mazda / Toyota JV, Polaris, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, GE Aviation, Boeing, Redstone Arsenal, NASA, and HudsonAlpha Institute
- Universities: The University of Alabama at Huntsville and the Auburn University Huntsville Research Center
Cushman & Wakefield’s Net Lease Group have been exclusively retained to offer for sale the 275,000 sq. ft. Custom Assembly, Inc. Warehouse Building on a 26.0+/- acre site in Huntsville, Alabama. The property is fully leased long term to Custom Assembly, Inc. a subsidiary of Power 3PL. The Custom Assembly lease features a new 10-year lease upon the closing of the sale, with 2% annual increases throughout the primary term and at the start of each of the two 5-year renewal options. The tenant is responsible for all operating expenses including utilities, property taxes, insurance and maintenance – roof, building, structure, building interior and exterior, HVAC, paving and landscaping. This offering is a rare opportunity to acquire a well located warehouse/distribution building at below market rent and price below replacement cost.
Custom Assembly uses the 237 Laracy building to store new Polaris ATV vehicles manufactured by Polaris at its Huntsville assembly plant, which is located 7 miles west of the subject property. The ATVs stored at the subject property are eventually distributed to dealers. Approximately 40,000 sq. ft. of office and warehouse space in the subject property is used to add accessories to new Polaris Ranger vehicles per a government contract.
Please use the following link to access the full OM: https://www.crexi.com/properties/524357/alabama-custom-assembly