$4,055,000 - Retail - Single Tenant
Investment Offering & Highlights
- Absolute net lease with 11 years remaining–zero landlord responsibilities
- 2.00% annual rental increases
- Investment grade credit — tenant is rated “A” by S&P
- Bank deposits of $60.03 million — profitable branch
- Large 4.36 acre site with 65 on-site parking space and two drive thru windows
- Located just off intersection of N. Main St and State Route 322 with traffic counts in excess of 32,000 cars per day
- High income suburb with an average household income of $139,973 within 3 miles of the property
- Located along local retail corridor of N Main St
A 5,866± square foot freestanding bank branch with two drive thru windows and 65 on-site parking spaces leased to BB&T Bank for 15 years from December 2013 until December 2028.
Mullica Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) and unincorporated community located within Harrison Township, in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. Mullica Hill is centrally located just 20 miles southeast of Philadelphia and 50 miles northwest of Atlantic City and is strategically positioned between I-295, Route 55, Route 47, Route 42, the Atlantic City Expressway, and the New Jersey Turnpike.